Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gluetube......

I was pleased to hear that my little video clips were well received - more are planned. So if there are any topics you want covered let me know!
I was also very flattered to have my "adjusting wooden planes clip" chosen for Fine Woodworkings "Gluetube" video page. Fame at last?
The replacement camera arrives today - I really miss my digital camera.
This weekend is the woodworking Bash at Steve Maskery's workshop in Nottingham. I am really looking forward to meeting up with some old chums and putting "faces to names" :)
Cheers
Philly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I loved your videos. I would love to see detailed instruction how you cut the recess for the iron and wedge in a plane body. Using chisels and floats and the types of tools appropriate at the right place and time.