Monday, November 20, 2006

And More Work....


Hi Folks
Another week goes by.....
The bathroom is coming along well, the only tasks remaining are the flooring and the toilet/basin to install. Then the various finishing off bits....... I also managed to install an outside tap and power point so I can wash the cars down with the pressure cleaner without running a hose and power from right around the back of the house.
Woodwork has been slowish :( I have made a little progress on the bathroom cabinet (and yes that curly maple looks fantastic!) but the thumb plane has been sat there. I will make progress this week, honest! I did manage to veneer up some panels for the bathroom cabinet, though. I do like using the vacuum bag-simple and it works!
Other news-I have purchased a small metal lathe. Axminster supplied one of theirs and it is a beauty. Quite surprised by how easy it is to use, pics once I've actually made something ;)
Have a good week,
Philly

No comments: