Monday, February 13, 2006

Router-Lite


As I start worrying about how I'm going to move my workshop I have re-built my router table. My last one was, shall we say, a bit big. Weighed a flipping ton, too! Very useful Norm style R/T with drawers, dust extraction, go faster stripes, etc. The new one is a little stripped down (in comparision) The table top was bought at last years Axminster show-a beauty by Woodhaven with ally fence and fine adjuster, a phenolic router plate with levellers and a mitre gauge slot. How much?? £50..........;)
Using my Trend T11 and a NVR switch I think I have a nifty little table-and one that I can pick up on my own! I'll let you know how it works out.
On another note, I'm in "between project hell". The UK Workshop competition is on my mind, as was a dining room suite. That can wait 'til after the move, now. Hmm, what to do.....

No comments: